Saturday, February 28, 2009

Kenyon @ 6 Months

We've had a lot going on these last couple of weeks and I'm just getting around to posting Kenyon's 6 month old update.




He's recieved 2 haircuts. I'm still trying to keep his dark brown tips but I'm sure the next cut will totally do away with those. He'll be blond for sure.



We've resorted to bathing him in the kitchen sink - he gets a bath nearly every night before bed. He loves his baths and is not able to sit up on his own for very long. Jeff and I are done with bending over to reach him in the big tub and he has far outgrown the infant tub - so he baths in the sink.



He can now hold a bottle like a pro. Which makes it easy on mom when she needs to tend to something else.


Kenyon gets up on his hands and knees and rocks. Usually just falling forward but crawling will come soon enough. He is able to get to whatever he wants by turning in circles and falling forward.

We also had a bit of a set back with sleeping through the night. He caught a nasty cold and took a long time to get well. But we went through 1 night of him crying it out after he was all better and he's back to sleeping 9 -10 hours. Thank goodness, both mom and dad were about to go crazy from lack of sleep.

7 comments:

Beth said...

He is so cute! I sure miss you and I am hoping we can come down this spring for a visit!

Leah said...

He is just a doll! I am glad I got to see him this past weekend. Love the bath picture!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

LOL. That picture of Jeff and I wrestling is hallarious since I have the same picture on my blog; w/ Jeff winning. Really funny.

That picture of Kenyon in the sink is was an instant classic. He's friggin' cute!

Anonymous said...

Sure miss all of you can't wait until you all get up here.The pictures are great.

Love, Mom

Amanda said...

cutie, tootie!

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

I LOVE his hair and the bath tub pic! AWESOME!

Melissa said...

Um those are the cutest pictures of him! I love the one with him in the sink! He looks like a little man. That will definately be on his wedding video someday...