Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Like Father, Like Son


So the other day Logan handed this note to Jeff and then left the room. It says - I accidently saw Fourarms and Heatblast (Ben10 toys we had gotten him and were saving for his birthday). Jeff said he used to be shy like that. He remembers one time when he went to Thatcher after being away for a while and wanted to show his friend his new GI Joe action figure. To "break the ice" he wrote him a note, put it in the door, rang the bell, and left. He then came back a few minutes later and asked his friend, "Did you get my note." And then things were just like he had never left Thatcher.
It is such a fun stage (other than the amount of paper Logan goes through in one day). I love him writing me notes. It's fun to read them and try to figure out what he is saying. He is such a sweet and thoughtful kid. He writes notes all the time like I love you mom, from Logan. It's great!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Ok, I needed the interpretation on this one. I tried several times to read it but it was beyond me. How did you guys figure out what it said?! That's so funny. Jeff taught me to write, you know. Does he remember that? He taught me to write my name on Grandma Udall's chalk board in the laundry room.

Leah said...

What a cute note. So interesting that he does that.....what a sweetie!