Saturday, June 02, 2007

GIRLS' CAMP IS OVER ... and we all survived

I had the wonderful opportunity to go to girls' camp this week. This is a pictures of the girls in our ward - all 26 of them (all but one) came to camp. We had a great time. We spent 4 days in the woods and loved every minute of it. We have a great group of girls in the ward. It was exciting to see them interact and include one another. I absolutely love girls camp. It is such a unique and wonderful experience for the girls and their leaders to really get to know one another and feel of the spirit daily.

Thanks to my great husband for supporting me in my calling. I truly love him and don't know where I'd be without him. Thanks to my great mother-n-law who supported my husband by coming to stay with my family when I was gone. Her willingness to help made me feel more at ease as I was away from them, in fact I didn't cry over missing them until last night. Thanks to my children for being so great and easy going. They are good to always go with the flow. Thanks to friends and family who helped mine by entertaining my children or calling to check up on them and Jeff.

I am so happy to have had this experience. It was great!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I've only been to Girl's Camp once. You were there, actually! Remember? I'm glad you love it. Maybe someday I'll love it.

Anonymous said...

yeah for girls camp!!

Leah said...

So glad you had such a great time! It was neat reading your feelings about it. Thanks for sharing!