Monday, January 03, 2011

Disney Day 1

Our first day at Disneyland was a little soggy, thus all the raincoats.  Soggy weather = short lines.  We rode Space Mountain first thing and the wait time was less than 10 minutes.  Then we headed over to the rockets.  Here are Ashleigh, Kenyon, Makenzie, Hannah, and Jacob waiting in line.

Disneyland 003

Aunt Michelle with Jacob and Kenyon.  Kenyon loved the rockets.  He kept saying I’m flying, I’m flying.Disneyland 005

 Karolyn with Ashleigh and Faith.Disneyland 007

Jeff, Logan and I waiting in line to see Tinkerbell and the rest of the fairies.

Disneyland 008

Dad looked kind of ridiculous in his hat but it kept him warm.

Disneyland 009 

The kids.

Disneyland 012

Ashleigh and Kenyon didn’t want to stand next to the characters.

Disneyland 013

With Tink

Disneyland 014

Riding Pirates.  Makenzie was super nervous every time we went down a hill.

Disneyland 016

Tiana

Disneyland 018

Kenyon’s favorite ride – the train.Disneyland 020 

 Here we are waiting for the Pixar Parade.  The kids and the adult really enjoyed it.  Mom and dad were worn out and had already gone back to the hotel.Disneyland 025

Heimlich

Disneyland 037

Still watching the parade.Disneyland 038

Faith and Ashleigh on the lady bug ride.Disneyland 043

The Wolfingtons and aunt Michelle went back to Disneyland at the end of the day to watch Fantasmic.  The kids really enjoyed the show.  Michelle and Karolyn froze as they sat saving a place to sit for over an hour.  But it was worth it.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

I can't wait for my kids to be old enough to be excited about Disneyland! I remember when I was little Pirate's made me nervous, too. :)

Unknown said...

Happy family. For me this is the most precious moments in life. Amazing photos. I wish you more enjoy moments.
property inventory London
London inventory company