Friday, June 12, 2009

Why We Love Our Kids

They help with laundry . . .

#1 reason for getting a front load washer and dryer. Eventhough they complain they do a great job and I appreciate it.

They make us smile . . .

Makenzie always has the cutest smile and Ashleigh is a goof ball. Whenever dad brings home soda the kids are on him like a bee on honey.


They entertain themselves . . .

This could be anyone of my kids in their room playing with their toys. Sometimes it gets so quiet that I have to check on them and make sure everything is ok.


The take care of each other . . .

I caught Logan covering up Kenyon after he had fallen asleep on the floor. The next day Makenzie got her blanket off her bed and covered Ashleigh. It makes me want to squeeze them hard.



They love each other and us very much. . .

5 comments:

Beth said...

What a sweet post!! I love all the cute pictures of your cute kiddos!

M. G. said...

I want to squeeze them hard!

Sonnet Boulton said...

awesome post, especially when they are all home in the summer!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Cute pictures!

OmpGreg said...

Great Pictures! Great family! You really have a great wife Jeff and your a great Dad!
When I read and see your family I get this feeling that I looking at what the celestrial kingdom will look and be like.
I love all my kids but I missed the boat on what you have. I'm glad you have what you have.
I love you

Love Dad