Saturday, October 25, 2008

2 Months - Weighing in at 12 lbs 91/2 oz


Here is our 2 month old update a couple of weeks late. He is getting so big. Over this last month he has developed acid reflux, which he takes medication for. He has also started sleeping at least 5 hours at night, which makes mom happy! Kenyon has started cooing and smiling and he even giggles once in a while. I got him the other day with his fingers in his mouth. Kenyon also went on his first camping trip when we went to Mexico. And yes he does have troll doll hair which won't lay flat. I'm sure we'll probably have to get a hair cut in the next couple of months.

2 comments:

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Dang, that is one cute kid! I can't wait for Kenyon and Oliver to scrap it up together and be best buddies.

Beth said...

He is so cute and I love his troll hair! And, to answer the question you left on my blog...I have missed you since I left! I can't wait to come back for a visit!