Monday, September 15, 2008

Brace Yourself

Much to my surprise and probably a lot of other people (including Jeff) I decided to get braces. I had a dentist appointment two weeks ago and they said that I'm starting to crack my teeth because of my bite. I've always wanted straight teeth so I thought crack your teeth and end up needing a mouth full of crowns or braces. I opted for braces. I feel for all of you who had these as a teenager or those of you who are teenagers now and going through the braces process. And flossing is nearly impossible. But I'm trying to follow all the instructions so that my teeth move quickly. Wish me luck!


5 comments:

lisa said...

Exciting! And your little one month old is so darling!

Jill said...

Get out of the city!!! You, Steven and Meagan! Maybe I should just get mine now too?! I totally want them again...

Beth said...

Collin and I think you look great! We both miss you so much!!

Amanda said...

you go girl! straighten those teeth. you have cute kids.

Meagan said...

Ooh! Good luck!!!