Thursday, August 28, 2008

2 Weeks Already





Kenyon is two weeks already. We are all adjusting very well. After the first couple of nights home, when he wouldn't go to sleep until 1am, he is an angel and sleeping. He eats around 9 or 10 and then sleeps until 3 or 4. Can't ask for more than that. We've made several visits to the doctor. He dropped to 9lbs and they were concerned. But after our visit today the doctor said he's doing great and to just come back for his 1 month well check. He still has his heart murmur so we'll follow up with a cardiologist in a couple of weeks. He is an absolute delight and the kids love him. Everytime Ashleigh sees him her eyes light up. Makenzie makes sure to kiss him before going anywhere. And Logan LOVES having a baby brother. He is always the first to tell me when he's crying and is being a big helper by bringing me diapers and wipes.

7 comments:

Beth said...

What great pictures! Logan looks so proud of his baby brother!!
I miss you so much!!

Maria said...

Kenyon is soooo cute! So much hair. Did your other kids have so much hair? What a beautiful family. I also miss you! See you soon.

M. G. said...

What a cutie. I am glad that you are getting some sleep. I had a friend tell me that 3 plus 1 equaled 10 when she had her 4th. I wish I could come to the blessing with Jayna and Dave.

Anonymous said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!
You have the cutest kids. And along with Jills and Steven you kids are so happy.
We miss you all so Very much.
Your always in our prayers and thoughts.
Love you

Ompa Greg and Oma Cathy

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

oh boy, I can't wait to see these boys scrapping around together as same-aged cousins. Jacer, Oli and Kenyon. It's going to be great. I hadn't heard about his heart murmur. Did you know Noah has one as well? Doc's say the only time where it will be noticeable will be times of excessive physical exertion as they get older. He's a cute lil' kid for sure.

lisa said...

Oh Karolyn! He is beautiful! I am serious! All that dark hair and round face! I love that you used Kenyon for his name! I am so happy for you! YOU ARE DONE! What an amazing feeling! I am glad he is a good baby! You have such wonderful, cure kids! Good job Mama! (and Daddy too I guess! :)

Cara said...

Wow what a chublet. My son just got fat he wasn't born that way. You're a trooper Karolyn.