Monday, March 31, 2008

My little deal maker.

I have to tell this story about Ashleigh.
Last week I was watching her in Elders Quorum. Our Elders sit in a circle so we can all see each other. Ash was wandering around quietly visiting each person in the circle as she does. She happened upon Brother Eyre who has a new iPhone. He had the phone out, reading scriptures and was resting his arms on his knees. So Ash walked up and tried to grab it because she loves the latest technology. Brother Eyre gently pushed her hands away and she walked back to where I was sitting. She then got her back of animal crackers and went back. She put them up by his hand until he took the crackers. Then she tried again to take the iPhone. It was clearly a trade and I'm sure she thought a good one. She loves her crackers. Half of the elders saw this little transaction and there was alot of muffled laughter and smiles around the circle.
I thought some of you might enjoy that story. I will never forget it.
Jeff

2 comments:

Jill said...

She's a smarty, that one.

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

that's a fun story. She is adorable. love ya guys. liz