Monday, February 04, 2008

A Valentines Day Poem

ROSES ARE RED
VIOLETS ARE BLUE...
WE'RE EXPECTING A BABY IN AUGUST
BELIEVE ME, WE ARE AS SURPRISED AS YOU!!!
We went to the doctor today and here is a picture of our newest family member. I held my breath until the doctor said, "Looks like just one." Everyone I know has gotten pregnant with twins lately. I'm due August 20th. And yes I did freak when I found out! Jeff was really calm which helped a lot. We told the two older kids today. Logan says the baby is a boy. He was right with Makenzie & Ashleigh wonder if he'll be right this time. Any other guesses?



9 comments:

Maria said...

Wow! Congratulations! That is so great. I am so happy for you!

Jill said...

3 new babies in 4 months! I hope mine is the smallest!!!

Beth said...

I am glad it's just one! He He!! I really am super excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

For you I am happy it is only one.
I wouldn't like to see you with two the size of Logan.
I love you very much.
I pray you will have the health and everything you need to be able to have this great blessing.
KIDS ARE THE GREATEST THING IN LIFE.
I LOVE MY KIDS AND GRANDKIDS.
Love
Dad

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

congratulations guys! That will be cool to have cousins the same age!

Leah said...

WOW!! What exciting news! That is just super! Hope your pregnancy goes well!

Dave and Cindy said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! (I know your pregnancies go smoother than mine.) And I think you need a boy, just to keep things even. :)
-Cindy

Jaymie and Donna Jones said...

Congradulations! How exciting!

Meagan said...

YAY!!!! That makes three this year!So excited!