Saturday, January 20, 2007

Big Changes


In addition to the new baby that Karolyn and I have welcomed into the world this week, I have to announce another major change to any that care. I have changed jobs and careers. (If you can call what I was doing a career.) I got a job through a friend in the ward at Classy Closets. I will be working with customers to design thier dream closets/ home office/ kitchen/ media centers or garages. It is a far more interesting job with considerably less attic crawling and digging. Flexible hours and flexible income (hopefully upwardly flexible) are some of the other attractions to this. I really feel like this is a new/ better direction for me and my family and I'm excited to get started. If you or anyone you know is ready to drop some coin on a seriously organized and beautiful closet or office, give me a ring. My new cell number is 480-276-8647.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just passing though and I noticed your blog. You children are very cute.

Anonymous said...

BIG MOVE FOR A BIG MAN. I HOPE IT GOES WELL!
GO IN TO OKLAND CO.OFFICE AND ASK TO LEAVE Y0UR NAME AND WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND I'LL BET BILL OKLAND WILL KEEP YOU IN MIND. LEAVE EVERYTING IN CARE OF BILL OKLAND SO HE'LL SEE IT AND GIVE IT TO WHO EVER IN HIS OFFICE AND THEY WILL PUT YOU ON A BIDDING LIST AND LET YOU BID ON PROJECTS. HE GOOD TO WORK WITH AND ONLY WANTS YOU TO MEET HIS DEADLINES,OR THE DEADLINE YOU BOTH AGREE TO AND IF YOU DON'T LET HIM DOWN HE WONT LET YOU DOWN.
HE DOES BIG JOBS AND SOME NOT AS BIG, ANYWAY PUT TOGETHER A FILE THAT WILL LET HIM KNOW YOUR OUT THERE.
DAD

Leah said...

WOW! Congrats...can't wait to hear about how you like it!

Anonymous said...

who needs Cox anyway!!!! Down with the monopolistic dinosoar of a company anyway, right?! I never liked them!!